Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tricks or treats? Definitely Treats!

Are you getting in the mood for fall yet?  I am loving the cooler nights and the changing leaves.  Over the past week or so, I have been canning peaches, tomatoes, and salsa.  I have also put up some freezer corn and made my first batch of apple cider.  Harvest time is my favorite!  I love the tastes and smells and sights of autumn.  I have been wanting to bake like crazy, but I am trying to show some restraint.  In lieu of baking, I have been working hard on a Halloween printable for you!  It should be ready by tomorrow.  Until then, I thought I would re-post these goodies just in case you missed them last year.  To see the original post, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...